Skarr Armor Spectra UHMWPE Vest
- It complies with NIJ IIIA, latest 0101.06 standard.
- NIJ IIIA vest protects against: 22 (all), 25, 32acp, 38 special, 380acp, 9, 40, 45, 357sig, 357mag, 10, 44 special, 44mag, and all plus P rounds.
- Panel thickness is approx 1/2"
- Improved panel shape for better concealibility and mobility
- Added polycarbonate trauma layer for increase trauma impact protection, and high density EVA cushioning for comfort.
- Multi-functional modular design: 1) you can wear as a stand alone vest, 2) use it as a plate carrier, 3) wear it along with your ICW or SA rifle plates. Additional level 3 solid rifle ceramic plates are available and sold separately.
- UV resistant, water resistant, corrosion resistant, and stabproof.
- 35% more coverage than the traditional vest that uses hard trauma plates.
- Front and back Pockets will fit the following plate size
- Color - Black
PLEASE NOTE: some might have elastic shoulder straps instead of solid fabric shoulder straps
Skarr Armor Spectra UHMWPE Stab-Proof Vest
- Even thou body armor is a defensive product, we still will not sell to felons or minors.
It is against the law for a felon to possess body armor under both federal law and is also illegal under state law in many states.
By purchase this product, you certify that you are law-abiding, of adult age, & have no felony convictions.
By purchase this product, you agree that WE will not assume any liability and WE will not be responsible for any misuse of our product.
Concealability is depending your body shape, size, fit, and what you wear on the outside.