The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology? signature red tear notches.
- Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
- Easy-to-open streamlined kit
- Designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- Kit Contents:
- 1 x Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves (1 pr.)
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 x ETD 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Packaged: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 7.7 oz