Pivot Thrust Bearings, Hardened Stainless Bearing Races, HRD (Hoback Roller Detent), Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention, Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets, Full Bio/Organic 3D Machined Backspacer, Redesigned Ergonomics for Comfortable Hard Use, Proprietary Hoback Cammed Pivot, Integrated Lanyard Slot, Full FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for Complete Design Integrity, Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement.
- Blade Length: 3.07"
- Cutting Edge: 2.90""
- Closed Length: 4.58"
- Overall Length: 7.625"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157"
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black DLC Stonewash
- Handle Material: Fuller Milled Titanium, Bronze Anodized
- Handle Thickness: 0.57"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Pivot Thrust Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Designers: Jake Hoback and Chad DeTalente
- Made in the USA