The next generation of Micro Roni is here! We improved our past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. It's Micro Roni Generation 4, and we call it Micro Conversion Kit, or simply MCK. This Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Glock handguns, turning it into the ultimate Glock Conversion Kit. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. It is greatly improved from previous generations of the Micro Roni Stabilizer. Available for select Gen 3, 4, and 5 Glock models.
- Fits Glock 17/19/19X/22/23/31/32/45
- No pistol disassembly required - Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e.. thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly / disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Color: Tan
CAA Glock MCK - Micro Conversion Kit / Tan
NOTICE: A ruling by the U. S. Department of Justice has verified that the Stabilizer Arm on the Roni kits may legally be used as a shoulder brace. Click here to read the actual letter reversing the original ATF opinion.
NOTICE: The MCK Stabilizer is not legal for sale in California. Please consult all applicable laws in your state before purchasing.